For legal documents to be used internationally: USA, Canada, European countries, Russia, South America, Middle East, Africa, Taiwan, Macau and other Asia regions/countries. We have 2 full-time notary public.
you may need a Notary Public:
- To certify identity of a person
- When dealing with legal requirements in international business transactions
- When buying property abroad: title or mortgages as required by the foreign laws
- To witness Powers of Attorney
- When setting up a business or company abroad
- To sponsor relatives from abroad
- When appointing a guardian of a child to study or live abroad
- When adopting children
- When dealing with travel documentation and work permits
This is generally known as notarisation
ie, the legal document is certified as a genuine or original document, a signature is authenticated or a person's identity is witnessed or certified. This notarisation procedure is generally required if a legal document intended for use overseas or outside Hong Kong. Sometimes, a notarised document may require further official process which is called apostille and legalisation. This is in fact two different process.
Our notary fees
Notary Service Fee: HK$900 or up. Speedy same-day or immediate Service for Simple Documents and Witnessing for no extra charge. CALL 6888-9999 (Miss Law, our notary assistant) English/Cantonese.
In case Miss Law cannot be reached, please: